Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife. Gorgeous color. I have a black cherry Lexus LS, and it gets compliments everywhere. Looks like you have lift? Also love those wheels. Looks better than the stock ones on that model. The aftermarket bumper lights look nice.

Enjoy in good health

·
Premium Member
16,453 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Welcome from Council Bluffs, Iowa. My wifes first FJ was a black cherry 07

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from Council Bluffs, Iowa. My wifes first FJ was a black cherry 07
I am in the Quad Cities, Davenport. At least we are in the same state! I like your silver FJ with the roof rack. Is that a Baja rack or did you fabricate it yourself?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations to you and your wife. Gorgeous color. I have a black cherry Lexus LS, and it gets compliments everywhere. Looks like you have lift? Also love those wheels. Looks better than the stock ones on that model. The aftermarket bumper lights look nice.

Enjoy in good health
Thank you for the compliments! I have received many compliments on the color as well. I can't wait until we have a warm sunny day to use some real wax! The tires are 285/75/16. I assumed it was stock, and not lifted but sitting next to another FJ with the 17 steel wheels it is taller. I will look to see of there are spacers. It may just be the size of the tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Oregon 🙂
Thanks Lee! I love your FJ Jade. My wife first saw an army green FJ and fell in love. It was a 2012 with the same miles as our 2007 but It was about $8,000 more expensive, so we started with our 2007 black cherry! I really love the sliders with the steps. What kind are they? That is going to be one of the next things I add, after the side sun visors and A Track button.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks Lee! I love your FJ Jade. My wife first saw an army green FJ and fell in love. It was a 2012 with the same miles as our 2007 but It was about $8,000 more expensive, so we started with our 2007 black cherry! I really love the sliders with the steps. What kind are they? That is going to be one of the next things I add, after the side sun visors and A Track button.
Welcome from Ankeny! I just picked my Army Green up in October. Mods are really starting to add up, but I am having good time with it. Just put on All Pro rock sliders and have RCI skids in shop ready to go on.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi Mark&Liway, welcome from central Ohio!

·
Registered
143 Posts

Enjoy in good health
Actually those lamps are stock, just missing the FJ covers. They were an option.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thank you for the compliments! I have received many compliments on the color as well. I can't wait until we have a warm sunny day to use some real wax! The tires are 285/75/16. I assumed it was stock, and not lifted but sitting next to another FJ with the 17 steel wheels it is taller. I will look to see of there are spacers. It may just be the size of the tires.
Very nice looking truck! I have the same lamps.

It's lifted. If it was done with spacers it will be fairly obvious. Can you post some pictures of the front strut and rear springs? If you have spacers they can be inside the strut or on top of the strut.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
I thank you and Jade thanks you :) The Black Cherry Pearl is my wife's favorite color..

Those are just steps to aid my wife in getting into the FJ. Attaches to existing threaded inserts in the body. They are not sliders that attach to the frame....

Smittybilt Nerf Steps

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Howdie from Texas, you've got a good looking Fj!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts