Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Post a few pics when your able.

·
Premium Member
17,002 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the site! Prop your feet up and make your self at home. There is a ton of great info here. And good folks, as well.

If you see my truck tootling around town, be sure to wave. For now it'll be my wife waving back, as I'm away. In fact, you can do me a favor. If you see a MAN driving my FJ feel free to stop and beat the snot out of him unless he knows the secret word....:worried:.... which will be.... :worried:.... "Slartibartfast". :up_to_something:

:lol::lol: :cheers:

But eventually it WILL be me. Hope to see you then.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! Be sure to check out the Florida subforum for events and chit-chat. -Kid

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats ~ Welcome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the site! Prop your feet up and make your self at home. There is a ton of great info here. And good folks, as well.

If you see my truck tootling around town, be sure to wave. For now it'll be my wife waving back, as I'm away. In fact, you can do me a favor. If you see a MAN driving my FJ feel free to stop and beat the snot out of him unless he knows the secret word....:worried:.... which will be.... :worried:.... "Slartibartfast". :up_to_something:

:lol::lol: :cheers:

But eventually it WILL be me. Hope to see you then.
LOL, I will be sure to do that. :cheers:

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Premium Member