Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

had my 2010 fj (GCC spec middle east) i think the main difference has to do with the kind of petrol we use and some thing about the heat as it gets up to 46 °C on average and also been recorded on the mid 50s.

It fully stock and i am planing on adding some performance parts and wheels. i wondered if you could give me some advice and some knowledge as i dont know how allot of the numbers.

1) I would like some wheels street not off road 20" (matte black if you got any recommendations), i wondered if there is a way to stiffen up the suspension to better on road performance as far as control.

this is what i don't understand you have the wheel diameter which is 20" but how do you tell the width of the wheel and tire and whats the max sizes for wheel and tire width i can have on standard lift.

2) Chip: dunno what they call them but the ones that let you set the wheel size so the engine knows how to spin the wheel and to unlock the speed lock and if any hp parts installed.

3) would like a upgrade my standard sound display with some gps.

Google Image Result for http://i.ytimg.com/vi/EDu55Q6IAF8/0.jpg

4) last but not least performance upgrade cool air in take and what ever else there is I cant afford the super charger so any thing you guys can think about.

Thank!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum. you can use the search feature to answer most of your questions

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Howdy! I don't have a lot of expertise in your question area, but I'm sure folks will start chiming in.

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I have 20" wheels 9" wide and run 285-55-20 with no rubbing you can go with 33x12.5x20 with a body chop which is easy.

Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts