Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, Hello!!

After 3 Volkswagens (03 Jetta, 05 Convertable Beetle, 08 Eos), I am finally leaving VW and purchasing a 2011 FJ in March :clap:

Cant wait to be driving around in my new safari truck and join the club :king:

~Vanessa

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Howdy! LA the state or LA the city? If LA the city, how much snow did you get last night? :lol:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! Post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
My purchase came about a month early, and i am now a proud owner of a 2011 Iceberg FJ :)

I spent weeks and numerous visits to different dealers looking for a dealer with an Iceberg so when i finally found it, I couldn't resist. It did not have a roofrack but i managed to have them include at no extra costs. Taking it on our first mini road trip this weekend to Vegas.

This is Jane

also, if anyone in the SoCal area knows of good places that sells Grills and Aux lights, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Niiiiice rig!!!

I was just in LA last week and I couldnt help but notice that there were a ton of FJ's everywhere!

·
Registered
54 Posts
My purchase came about a month early, and i am now a proud owner of a 2011 Iceberg FJ :)

I spent weeks and numerous visits to different dealers looking for a dealer with an Iceberg so when i finally found it, I couldn't resist. It did not have a roofrack but i managed to have them include at no extra costs. Taking it on our first mini road trip this weekend to Vegas.
lol i just noticed that.. i took mine on its first mini road trip to LA.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Admin
7,668 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Perfect colour choice... hides the scratches :rocker:

:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts