Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Robert. I've been lurking around on the forums for a few months and meaning to register, now I've finally got around to it. Great site, love the FJ community from what I've seen. I'm a proud owner of a 2008 Trail Teams. It's stock for now, but planning to do some mods in the near future.

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
hey, welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!:clap: Have fun.....we do!!!!:cheers:
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

twelve1 - sounds good, do you guys go on many trails together?
Yes sir!!! There is always something going on locally. Some of us are here and most are on the other forums. We have a meet and greet in san gabriel valley this coming thursaday at king taco.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Welcome to the gang

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Old Cruiser - Thank you sir! It wont be the last time you see me with a set of those wheels!

Twelve1 - Thank you for the invite, I saw the event posted in the SoCal section, but I won't be able to make it. I'm out of town currently on business and won't be back until Friday evening. Sucks, I'd love to meet some fellow FJ guys and of course, I love me some King Taco. I'll have to get a rain check this time. As for where I live, I just recently moved to Rancho Cucamonga..sooo technically not LA, but I figured it's easier for most people to understand.

fraglerock - I travel a lot for work, but I'd love to meet the local crazies. Maybe go out on some mild trail rides. =)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!
Great choice on the color.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

You live so close to Cleghorn and Lytle Creek!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome:wave:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts