Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an '07 FJ black diamond about a month ago, and it's fantastic! Been tooling around on the forums, and finally decided not to be lazy and just log in and say hello!:wave:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Welcome, what part of Mass are you in?
I'm in Northwest RI.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the FJ club! I'm in Carver and just brought one home two nights ago! It's an 08' burgundy. I'm already thinking of personalizing it with some small and inexpensive mods!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from the South Shore Weymouth area myself. Yeah I already have done some minor mods and such, mainly just rack/interior mounting stuff. Looking to do some others as well as time goes on. I'm actually looking to get a CAI at the moment, any suggestions?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello from Marlborough, MA. If you're looking for local wheeling opportunities you might want to check out FJNortheasters.org and ExploringNH.com. Many of us from the NE area are members there too.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Congrats & Welcome

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Congrats and welcome to your newest addiction. If it has not go ahold of you yet then hold on cuz MOD FEVER is coming for you.....

WOW....Look at all you future FJNORTHEASTERS..... :rocker:

If you guys in MA want to join the other 79 FJs registered for our 4th Annual Northeaster Trail Run and Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Tremont PA you better get over to the Northeasters site and sign up cuz we only have 6 openings left.

85 FJ's and a pile of FJ fanatics from all over the Northeast will descend on Tremont in 21 days....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I did register over at Northeasters a few days ago but I've yet to receive an activation email. Looking forward to receiving it! Does it usually take a few days?

Should be a fun forum-so many Northeasters! There's been a ton of newbies besides myself in just the last few days.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I did register over at Northeasters a few days ago but I've yet to receive an activation email. Looking forward to receiving it! Does it usually take a few days?
I will find out for you. Did you heck junk mail folder, depending on your settings activation e-mail might end up in there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks a ton! I'll bet it was moved by my Norton antivirus for sure. I'll let you know what I find. Thanks again!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome from a Canadian newbie! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts