Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Base
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I’m new to the forum and have recently purchased a 2012 FJ. I haven’t had a 4x4 in many years and wanted to get back into off-roading. I was debating on whether to go with a Wrangler or the FJ. After many sleepless nights, I figured out that the FJ would suit me better. Then came the weeks of searching for one and finally finding it.

I saw on early posts that there were fellow FJers getting together from the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Los Alamos areas and hitting the trails and I wanted to know if such a thing is still going on? I live in Santa Fe, but only know of a couple good trails here and in the Pecos area.

Thanks,
Randon

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Premium Member
16,621 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hi Randon, welcome from Ohio!
Wish I knew more about the goings on in that part of the States to answer you question.
Congrats on your FJ though 😀👍

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)
This place has helped me immensely with technical information and advice. Glad you're aboard.
I don't have/use Facebook, so feel free to message me if you figure anything out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a FB group NMFJ, look them up. Welcome!!
Thank you. Unfortunately, I don’t have a Facebook and really don’t want one. I was hoping to link up with someone through this forum for trail and also mod advice. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum. :)
This place has helped me immensely with technical information and advice. Glad you're aboard.
I don't have/use Facebook, so feel free to message me if you figure anything out.
Thank you. Are you referring to see if there is an FJ group outside of Facebook?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you. Are you referring to see if there is an FJ group outside of Facebook?
I believe there is a NM Facebook group out there (for example, what @DejJayDan suggested earlier), but I too don't subscribe to Facebook either.
I'm interested if there are others in the same Northern NM area as we are, who may be interested in doing some sort of a group trail ride.
Given the FJ Summit was cancelled this year, and my desire to just get away from the traffic and smell our mountain air, I am curious if there are others out there with the same thoughts.

Let's see if there are any others who respond.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts