Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

I have a 2007 FJ, bought it new and this is in my top 5 of all of the cars I have owned over the years.

Moving from the city to the boonies I have lots-o-dirt/dust to deal with and was hoping to find some help here with tear down interior issues.

I have looked around for a Haynes but have not found one. Will check out the forums to see if there are any diagrams of interior take down to clean vents and the like.

Found you folks and it seems like a great fit for this old car lover!

regards,

ginny :jester:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,984 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome!...Looks like many posts before have answered your concern...The inboard air filter...

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Welcome fellow Zonie>
Where ya at?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome This is a good place.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Welcome!...Looks like many posts before have answered your concern...The inboard air filter...
seems like the OP may be wanting more than that.....when I hear 'vents' I'm thinking they want to find a way to open up all of the various venting places and clean out the ducts and the vent heads, etc.

I don't know much about that kind of stuff, but I wouldn't mind knowing how to do that. So, I'm subscribing...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts