Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

The Toyota Cruiser has always been a favorite, but always slightly out of financial reach, until now. I totally lucked out, and just got a geat deal on a certified used '07 with great financing. A full circle return to the vehicle that I originally learned to drive on, while sitting on my dad's lap, way back in the day.. So yep, since he just passed in April, its a sentimental return for sure.
Maybe he even had a hand in the whole thing, from his new position, with the master, either way, I am glad to have one again finally..
Suffice it to say, I was delighted to find this forum and another nearby that seems to be interlinked quite a bit (fjbruisers) and plan on making good use of them. Thanks for being here, and cheers to one and all.
-R-:rocker::clap:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Where do you live? I used to live in Augusta, Maine.

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome to the party...

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Glad you found the forum and a rig to call your own.

If you get a chance you might want to check out FJ Northeasters to meet a bunch of other folks from the Northeast.

We have a big run coming over easter weekend at Rausch Creek if you aren't busy.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the FJ.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and completing the circle of life :)

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Congrats on the new rig! We are glad to have you aboard. I lived in Caribou, Me. for 20 years but was fortunate enough to move to Laconia,NH, which is where I currently reside. Are you in Maine or NH? Maybe if your close we could meet and do some wheelin or maybe just have a cold one:cheers:. I havent wheeled with another FJ yet so it would be fun.:rocker:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts