Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we just got a new to us FJ Cruiser, is a 08 and it has the off road package, black, roof rack, brush guard with fog lights, side trail protector, etc, looking forward to add some goddies to our ride, traded a diesel expedition and we couldn't be happy, we hava had a life time affair with Toyotas, started with 2 tercels, then we got a 87 4runner (in 97)that we took everywhere, then a 90 4 runner (in 99), then we got a brand new (back in 98) Toyota Tacoma TRD that it was great, then in 02 we got a 00 4runner, traded it them, and now finally we are back to our roots, from Audi and Ford to Toyota FJ Cruiser and a Suzuki Grand vitara.
We live in the Boring/sandy area in Clackamas county, we love to camp and the outdoors in general and we do light 4 wheeling.
Anyway so far I love this site, great info and ideas.
Hi to all and thanks for the great forum.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Welcome aboard!! I've got family just south of you in the bustling town of Canby!! Check out the FJ get together at the end of the month in Florence!!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome. Please feel free to checkout the NW forum as well. And also go to NWFJCC.COM to join is at the Northwest FJ Cruiser Club!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Welcome and congrats!......:cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang from Seattle... Hope to see you next time I'm wheeling in OR.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Welcome from a fellow NWer!!!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome im566!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have been through Sandy a few times to fish the Deschutes in Maupin. I absolutely love Oregon and would/may move there in the future. I think you will find the FJC to be a great fit where you are and hope to drive mine around out there someday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts