Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we just got a new to us FJ Cruiser, is a 08 and it has the off road package, black, roof rack, brush guard with fog lights, side trail protector, etc, looking forward to add some goddies to our ride, traded a diesel expedition and we couldn't be happy, we hava had a life time affair with Toyotas, started with 2 tercels, then we got a 87 4runner (in 97)that we took everywhere, then a 90 4 runner (in 99), then we got a brand new (back in 98) Toyota Tacoma TRD that it was great, then in 02 we got a 00 4runner, traded it them, and now finally we are back to our roots, from Audi and Ford to Toyota FJ Cruiser and a Suzuki Grand vitara.
We live in the Boring/sandy area in Clackamas county, we love to camp and the outdoors in general and we do light 4 wheeling.
Anyway so far I love this site, great info and ideas.
Hi to all and thanks for the great forum.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome. Please feel free to checkout the NW forum as well. And also go to NWFJCC.COM to join is at the Northwest FJ Cruiser Club!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
17,302 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang from Seattle... Hope to see you next time I'm wheeling in OR.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Welcome from a fellow NWer!!!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome im566!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have been through Sandy a few times to fish the Deschutes in Maupin. I absolutely love Oregon and would/may move there in the future. I think you will find the FJC to be a great fit where you are and hope to drive mine around out there someday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.