Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
2010TT AT
Hi Grems87, welcome from Ohio, US!

Registered
2010TT AT
Thanks mate. Looks like we both have the same colour. Cement Grey.
Well, almost.
Mines actually Sandstorm, but the first FJ that I negotiating and lost out on was Cement Grey. So mine was almost CG.
Love those front lights on yours. Great looking rig.

I Have a V-8!! Moderator
Welcome!

Premium Member
Welcome aboard!

Registered
2014 Army Green FJ
Congrats and welcome!

What do you have for suspension upgrades (or is it still stock)? Asking because one of my next steps is an ARB front bumper and I've been looking at fridges for the rear. With all that added weight I'm thinking some upgraded springs are in order.

Registered
2007 FJ M/T Arctic Silver 285/70/17 no BMC no Rub
Welcome from North Carolina!
Setup looks great already! Enjoy making it your own.

Premium Member
Welcome from SoCal! Great looking rig.

Premium Member
Welcome from Oregon :)

Registered
Welcome from Vancouver, Canada!

Premium Member
Welcome from Iowa, USA

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats and welcome!

What do you have for suspension upgrades (or is it still stock)? Asking because one of my next steps is an ARB front bumper and I've been looking at fridges for the rear. With all that added weight I'm thinking some upgraded springs are in order.
Running stock suspension mate. Fridge is really light so doesn鈥檛 affect anything. It does have chunky tyres on her thou but all in all u don鈥檛 even feel the bar on it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats and welcome!

Completely stock mate.

Registered
Welcome! I've always wanted to visit SW Australia to see some Cephalotus follicularis in their natural habitat.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts