Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from San Francisco / Austin!

Happy to join such a welcoming and friendly community. I purchased this 2010 TT w/ 160,000 miles last week (private party). Currently located in San Francisco, but moving out to Austin, TX in the near future.

Here she is in all her glory. Cleans up nicely. Installed PIAA fog lights as my first mod. Decided to go with amber covers to match the turn signals. Haven't seen any other FJs with this set up and wanted to try something unique / different. Still need to install the wiring. Maybe next weekend.

Upcoming modes:
  • Powder coat bling rings black
  • Baja slim rack
  • Android Headunit / stereo
  • Other recommendations?

rear.png sidw-2.png front.png

·
Premium Member
16,617 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: kevinATX

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome from Leander, TX, about 25 miles north of downtown. I've lived in the city in Austin & in the country in CA. It's a tolerable move for sure, you're moving at the hottest time, don't get discouraged too fast.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Leander, TX, about 25 miles north of downtown. I've lived in the city in Austin & in the country in CA. It's a tolerable move for sure, you're moving at the hottest time, don't get discouraged too fast.
We actually bought a house in Pflugerville about a year ago in anticipation of eventually making the move. We've been to Austin several times already so we know what to expect. Not discouraged one bit! See you around!

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Registered
161 Posts

Link to one of the main TTC threads. Texas Toyota Coalition. There's a lot of guys around here on this thread who like to wrench & wheel. I've met a good bit of them & wheeled with them once. A lot of Tacomas, but there's Runners, FJs, Lesus, all kinds of Toy fans & all I've met are cool too. Say Hi if ya get a chance, pic of last IMG_20200125_134744.jpg time I met up with them..
IMG_20200125_105821.jpg

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Congrats on the pickup! It's only the best color out there! Welcome from DC!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Hello from San Francisco / Austin!

Happy to join such a welcoming and friendly community. I purchased this 2010 TT w/ 160,000 miles last week (private party). Currently located in San Francisco, but moving out to Austin, TX in the near future.

Here she is in all her glory. Cleans up nicely. Installed PIAA fog lights as my first mod. Decided to go with amber covers to match the turn signals. Haven't seen any other FJs with this set up and wanted to try something unique / different. Still need to install the wiring. Maybe next weekend.

Upcoming modes:
  • Powder coat bling rings black
  • Baja slim rack
  • Android Headunit / stereo
  • Other recommendations?
View attachment 1133067

View attachment 1133068 View attachment 1133069 View attachment 1133070
Welcome from Liberty Hill (about 30 miles from Pflugerville)!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts