Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on here for a while but haven't really said much. My name is Drew, and I live close to Nashville, Tennessee. I bought me a 2014 quicksand colored FJ a few years ago, and I've been slowly modifying it ever since.

This form is provided me with a lot of good information on how to do things. Figured it was time I spoke up and said hello. So.....hello!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver, Canada!

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hi Drew, welcome from Ohio!

·
Premium Member
3,234 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Hello from DC! I've driven through Tennessee on a road trip and ran into a number of modified FJs!

Reactions: Cully74

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try and put some pics up of the FJ in this post soon...

·
Registered
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is Lucile. I haven't done a whole lot to her yet. She has 285/70R17 tires, Bilstein 5100s, and White Knuckle sliders. Replaced the silver door handles, mirrors, bumper wings with black ones. I've modded the back door by mounting server racks (I'm in IT) to increase storage, and just last week I purchased a side storage panel and installed/mounted an ARB compressor to it. The PIAA lights were mounted to the bumper when I got her. The tires were already on as well. Should need some new tires sometime soon. Planning on painting the rims tan/black once I get some new tires put on. I figure tires are going to be enough cash. No need to add the expense of rims on there right now. I can wait for those. I got some Ivan Stewart stripes coming to put on the lower part by the rear wheels. I hear you get an increase in horsepower for every stripe! Lol. I actually just really like the old school look of those stripes. So I'm excited to get those. They don't cover much area at all, but should be cool.

I haven't gotten to get her off road much lately. Use to take her out to Land Between the Lakes for trails and camping, but the group I was going with isn't doing that now. From what I hear it isn't wise to go alone so that has kept me from getting out and about. Hoping to change that in the near future.

·
Registered
2007 automatic. fully loaded.
2 Posts
Been lurking on here for a while but haven't really said much. My name is Drew, and I live close to Nashville, Tennessee. I bought me a 2014 quicksand colored FJ a few years ago, and I've been slowly modifying it ever since.

This form is provided me with a lot of good information on how to do things. Figured it was time I spoke up and said hello. So.....hello!

Greetings from Memphis...198 miles down the road from you. I recently purchased a 2007...and in the stages of upgrading and tweaking it. spent the previous 30 yrs, with first get Isuzu Trooper...anyhow, always great to see someone from TN....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts