Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Mark and I live on the banks of the Mississippi in Illinois. Now that the kids are grown, it's time for my wife and I to start to get our "toys". Last year it was a pop-up and this year it is a new vehicle to pull it. Since it will mainly be my wife's car, I guess she will have the final say in what I buy. (Unfortunately, that means color also). I have done the research, and we have test driven what I think are our best choices. Towing capacity, 4WD (for the winter) and safety were the main concerns.
The FJ is our 1st choice (I have wanted one from the time I saw one for the 1st time). We are looking to buy within the next 60 days and are now trying to find one that we both can live with. I joined the forum first of all to get questions answered that the one dealer hasn't been able to answer yet, and then, I hope to continue on in the forum as a proud new owner.
Thanks in advance for the answers and letting me join the "family".

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang Mark.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Aloha from Cali! Maybe your old lady will be able to put your mod list in check, mine hasn't. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts