Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
Just a quick introduction, very new to the world of the FJ which is a rarity here in Britain but wow I love it.
It鈥檚 a brick red 2011 RHD Japanese import which I feel is spot on.

A little unusual in the UK, drives great and easy to spot in the car park!

No doubt I will be on here often seeking advice as there is next to nothing in the UK.

Premium Member
Welcome from across the pond in DC!!! That's a great color!

Registered
Welcome to the show.

Premium Member
Welcome from Oregon :)

Premium Member
Welcome aboard!

Desert Moderator
Welcome!
Although rare, there are a few UK members here, including one of the moderators.
Looking forward to helping to answer some of your questions and sharing some of your adventures!

Registered
Welcome from Vancouver, Canada!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for all the welcomes, very true about the 鈥淩ule of 6!鈥

I have only ever seen one other FJ in the UK (Prior to viewing for a purchase) and that was over a year ago on the M4 motorway going the opposite way.

I recall I was like a child trying to look in the rear view mirror going ooh ooh. And in a flash it was gone!

Mean Time Moderator
There's @Omo FJ and someone in in Kent too I know of one in the Peak District and a few USAF with them in Norfolk. There are a few UK members listed here but not active. I passed a H3 on the M4... they had to then speed up and come back past me - to see if I was another H3 I guess.

Registered
2011 Silver Fresco Metallic, 4WD, Auto, Off-Road Package, Convenience Package
Welcome from California!

Registered
There's @Omo FJ and someone in in Kent too I know of one in the Peak District and a few USAF with them in Norfolk. There are a few UK members listed here but not active. I passed a H3 on the M4... they had to then speed up and come back past me - to see if I was another H3 I guess.
Hi there. Also a new-ish FJ owner in the UK, on the western edge of the Peak District. Keep me posted of any meet-up plans 馃槉

1 - 15 of 15 Posts