Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at replacing the Jeep with the FJ. Doing the research thing right now. Hoping to get a 2011 in the next couple months! Have any of you towed with the FJ? Plan to use it to tow my other trail rig.

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Looking at replacing the Jeep with the FJ. Doing the research thing right now. Hoping to get a 2011 in the next couple months! Have any of you towed with the FJ? Plan to use it to tow my other trail rig.
First off, WELCOME from North Carolina!

About towing: The 270 ft/lbs of torque provide the 2011 FJ Cruiser with the ability to comfortably tow up to 5,000 pounds.

Hope this helps!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the greetings. Looking forward to owning a fj. Always liked them and was stoked when toyota brought them back. Maybe I will end up selling the land rover and turn the fj into my trail rig!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Hope you get your new Fj... Tow capacity is 5000 lbs. If you add heavy mods like bigger tires and bumpers your capacity goes down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello and welcome. Wife and I just traded a 2008 Wrangler Unlimited on a 2010 FJ are extremely happy with the new vehicle. Should have done this long before now. :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts