Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals. Wife and I have had our new 2010 FJ for about three weeks now and are loving it. As a matter of fact the night we picked it up the wife said that she wanted to trade her Exterra in on a FJ just like the one we purchased for me.

What we purchased was a 2010 FJ Sunfusion yellow, 5 speed automatic, locking rear diff, traction control, 6 cd changer, well let's say all the bells and whistles.

It sports a 3 inch lift that the dearlership installed before putting it out for sale, as well as thr TRD black 16 inch wheels and 285x75x16 tires.

I just had a set of PIAA 540 lights installed to the brush guard the dealer also had installed.

Looking at putting some back-up lights on it and maybe some skid plates on soon.

Haven't had a chance to go off road with it yet as we have been extra busy at work and with the holidays with family. Though I will be testing it out shortly.

Overall I have been very happy with the vehicle and we probably will be trading the wife's vehicle in sometime in the spring.

Edit pictures added to page three

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats & Welcome! The saying goes "no pictures therefore it didn't happen"

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,857 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome Aboard! You familiar with the Tri- city area of Wheeling?

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome!!!

:cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! I was born and raised in Winfield, Wva.. Still Wheel up there when I get the chance....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts