Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2013 FJ Cruiser
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just picked up a 2013 vintage. Black with painted black roof. Former Outback and Wrangler owner so its very much a lifestyle ride for me. Lots of roadtrips being planned, and excursions into the wilderness. Living in Windsor, Ont so winters are mild. Spend lots of free time in Michigan and enjoy time spent in metro Detroit. Looking forward to lots of positive feedback from friends and strangers as there aren't a lot of these in big3 country here.

Looking forward to learning more about this tank.
Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hi bordercity, welcome from Ohio and the other side of the lake!

Reactions: bordercity

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
256 Posts
Welcome from the Evergreen State bordercity. I too have a solid FJ and can only assume the previous owner painted the roof, otherwise a factory mistake has been implied...Share some photos

·
Registered
2013 FJ Cruiser
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from the Evergreen State bordercity. I too have a solid FJ and can only assume the previous owner painted the roof, otherwise a factory mistake has been implied...Share some photos
Told it was custom by previous owner, applied "professionally" by dealership. Not a homemade job. He is good friends with dealership owner so I'm taking it that this puppy was well taken care of, relatively low mileage (99kms).
Hoping to take this through the Evergreen State in due time. Drove through a few years ago in my Subbie Outback with the fam. Lots of fun in North Cascades and at Rainier.

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
256 Posts
Beautiful FJ you got there bordercity. North Cascades thru Twisp and then over Loup Loup pass, almost too much fun in my 04 SVT Focus. BTW, try the Cascade Mountain Oysters at the Buffalo Run in Marblemount.

·
Premium Member
3,234 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

That top looks good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts