Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Amber. I just purchased my 2011 army green FJ a few weeks ago and thought I would join the forum!

I'm really excited and love it so far... I upgraded from a Cavalier so it was a big change! I live in the Lafayette-area, and am actually really close to the Badlands in Attica, so it would be interesting to see when I will be brave enough to take it there.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats on the new FJ and welcome to the club..:cheers:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride.
Welcome to the madness that is the forum.
:cheers:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi amber,welcome I'm a member of Down and Dirty Offroad, there's going to be a newbie run in the badlands some time in June, as well as others to the cliffs and Michigan, check them out.
Www.ddoffroad.com

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum Amber. :wave:

I'm about 1/2 way between Cincy and Indy and I know there's a few FJs hiding around here. What you need to do to break that FJ in is to take it out to the FJSummit in July and hit the trails (easy but super-scenic) with us. :thinkerg:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you post some pics of the new FJ soon. The wife and I just upgraded my 98 2WD Dodge Dakota so it was quite a change for us too. Somebody help! My wife has taken my FJ and won't give it back!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats on the new fj and hello from Canada!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you post some pics of the new FJ soon. The wife and I just upgraded my 98 2WD Dodge Dakota so it was quite a change for us too. Somebody help! My wife has taken my FJ and won't give it back!
Looks like she's hidden some here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hola! I'm in the Indy area, been to the balands a few times too. The hoosiers need to unite and go out there one weekend. Enjoy your new ride :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2011 fjcruiser quicksand
370 Posts
Hi Amber. Welcome and congratulations on the new FJ. I am just south of you in Crawfordsville. I am picking up a new Quicksand Monday. Have fun and enjoy the new ride, and the forum! :clap:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I can't do a trip to Badlands right now but I'm still hoping someone in central Indiana will host a meet n' greet at some point in time. Fall would be good when it's cooler. :wave:

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'm loosely anchored in OH. I visit Indy a lot. Certainly willing to make the trip if a meetup is planned.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I can't do a trip to Badlands right now but I'm still hoping someone in central Indiana will host a meet n' greet at some point in time. Fall would be good when it's cooler. :wave:
Towards the end of September maybe we can try and get something going ?:clap:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm game for either a meet in greet or a badlands trip at the end of the month. The weather would be perfect for camping if anyone wanted to stay overnight. Lets not lets this idea die!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 199 Posts