Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sounds to me you got a KILLER deal!! Traded in an '05 GTO M6...I love getting more than 8mpg!!! Miss the sound though. You will love the FJ, just be careful, it won't get stuck...unless you drive into a deep mud pit that you don't realize is deep in Asuza...

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,082 Posts
Nurse! Oh nurse! We need help here...

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your purchase. My choice was Black Cherry, but never had one come available... So purchased the other favorite, Titamium!

Great folks, lots of info and fun!!! Jump in!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Congrats on what I think is a great choice, and welcome to the forum/madness.

In answer to your question about what what options you have/don't have.....
The only difference between option pckg #1 and #2 is the subwoofer. To check the other options look for the codes eg. CQ, CR etc etc, then check the toyota web site it expalins them all.

Once again welcome aboard, and I surely hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just registered today myself...

Picked up an '07 Black Cherry FJ about six weeks ago.

Dumped my '01 Yukon Denali for it, mainly because I shouldn't be able to hear the lifters making contact when I put 6qt. of fresh Mobil 1 in an engine. I'm ready for my 200k mi reliable go-anywhere mechanized friend.

Sorta miss the 6.0l V8 that I could wring 18MPG out of when careful, but my new FJ feels a helluva lot better all around.

Ordered the K&N AirCharger intake rig a few hours ago, figured I'd better find some friends to talk to about additional mods before I go spending any more of my hard-earned cake.

So, intake is done, and I'm still in the air on a new exhaust or not. Doesn't seem very worth it from what I've read so far.

Heading out to Borrego next month to see how she does!

Thanks for having me!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nurse..... Is it pill time????

Thank you

Welcome, I have learned a lot since being here for a month.... I think, time stands still.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thank you all for the great welcomes.....you all seem like a great bunch!!

I'll post pics when I take some.....Gonna try the off road in Anza soon....weather permitting...I hate it when its "too" hot.

Thanks again!!
Crickett
:silly:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome, this place is a blast.

UB

·
Premium Member
16,373 Posts
Welcome aboard!