Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow fj owners. New member to the forum. After looking at the forum for quite a while and buying my fj last summer thought it might be a good idea to become a member. Looking forward to getting some knowledge from the veteran fj owners and also helping out other fj owners with my automotive mechanic background.

A little about my fj. It's a 2007 6MT. Has a lot of miles, 128000! Woot. Not worried about mileage though, it's just a number. Currently lifted 3 inches with 35s. Will most likely be posting in the suspension thread about the metal tech long travel rear setup and ICON coil overs and my opinion on the setup for other members to read, review and enjoy. Will also obviously have pictures of it flexing hehe

Also if someone would let me know how to post a picture because apperently it's too big and won't work. Let me know and I'll post up a picture of my FJ.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome from Colorado, sorry I can't help with the pic posting as I always use the app. I'm sure someone can help!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
With mac I export the photo to a photo file and at the same time reduce the size to medium, pick the advance button at the bottom of the post and you'll see a place to upload files.
Another way is to drag the photo to your home screen and that automatically turns it into a jpg that then can be dragged to the file drop below the message board.
There may be easier ways but thats how I do it, hope that helps and oh yes Welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't mind the flimsy wind deflecter, I cut it out of a really thin piece of plexiglass. It will be fixed sson

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,957 Posts
Welcome!