Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations! It looks really nice. I have the 2010 silver and it’s awesome. Is the grill a trail teams or is it coated?
Thanks Yota, I honestly do not know. I am still trying to figure out everything that was done to it. The previous owner said he installed something like a Ford Raptor kit on the front.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That’s cool. It looks to me like it’s a blackout grill like you would find on the trail teams and he installed the amber lights like the raptors. Either way it looks awesome. If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of mileage does it have on it?

·
Registered
2010TT AT
1,665 Posts
Hi Angeloapa07, welcome from Ohio!
Looks like your FJ came with some nice mods

Reactions: Angeloapa07

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That’s cool. It looks to me like it’s a blackout grill like you would find on the trail teams and he installed the amber lights like the raptors. Either way it looks awesome. If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of mileage does it have on it?
It's at 191k and drives beautifully so far. The previous owner took meticulous care to keep up with the maintenance and provided the maint and car fax reports., Legit records. Before this FJ I owned a 2004 GX470 that was just waking up at 200k. Toyo makes some bullet proof engines if you care for them properly and drive them like an adult.

·
Premium Member
17,194 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's at 191k and drives beautifully so far. The previous owner took meticulous care to keep up with the maintenance and provided the maint and car fax reports., Legit records. Before this FJ I owned a 2004 GX470 that was just waking up at 200k. Toyo makes some bullet proof engines if you care for them properly and drive them like an adult.
No doubt. There are guys that get 400k plus on these things without having many issues other than wear and tear/maintenance items. If it was taken care of you are all good

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, looks like a good one!

·
Registered
14 Offroad Pkg, Racer-x graphics. hidden winch, ORG snorkel, RCI skids, etc. etc.
237 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada! Enjoy being under the FJ spell!

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Another welcome from Vancouver, BC! Great looking FJ (but then, aren't they all? ;) ). It' looks lifted- what size tires are on it? The blacked out grill (it would look bitchen' with black door handles, mirrors and bumper pieces!), light bar and fog lights in the bumper wings are a nice touch. Any plans to take it out into it's natural habitat? And-
enjoy your FJ, wherever the journey may take you. Al

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Angeloapa07, welcome from Ohio!
Looks like your FJ came with some nice mods
Yes it did. Ty. One of my favorite is the Android head unit which was a bit confusing at first but love it now.
Another welcome from Vancouver, BC! Great looking FJ (but then, aren't they all? ;) ). It' looks lifted- what size tires are on it? The blacked out grill (it would look bitchen' with black door handles, mirrors and bumper pieces!), light bar and fog lights in the bumper wings are a nice touch. Any plans to take it out into it's natural habitat? And-
enjoy your FJ, wherever the journey may take you. Al
Thank you ALB, yes it is lifted, I believe 3.5 in the front and 2.5 in the back, I have not even had a chance to look at the tire size on it yet, and yes they are all beautiful. Love your quote in your signature block....so true. However I can say "remember the time when gas was under $2" :sneaky:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thank you ALB, yes it is lifted, I believe 3.5 in the front and 2.5 in the back, I have not even had a chance to look at the tire size on it yet, and yes they are all beautiful. Love your quote in your signature block....so true. However I can say "remember the time when gas was under $2" :sneaky:
Glad you're liking it! And you don't want to know the price of gas (and remember, we need premium!) here... (notice I'm not laughing) "Buy the '08" my wife said. "You don't need a 2010, you've looked long enough!" she said. And I listened- I was getting tired of the conversation, as I'd been looking for a year.
I love my '08, but I still haven't quite settled in with the Sandstorm color...

·
Registered
2007 FJ
50 Posts
Very nice! I have a 2007 as well, same color.

The grill lights. I love that. Were they on there already? I am interested in some of those.

Welcome! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts