Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In early May we teamed up with Tread Lightly!, KYMCO, and the Utah BLM to help restore a few
sections of Moab's Hell's Revenge trail. Here's a link to more details and plenty of pics.

Hell's Revenge Trail Restoration Project - 2014 | The Squealing Tire

The future access to our public lands is in your hands today. Remember to enjoy responsible outdoor recreation, stay on dedicated trails and Tread Lightly! - Discount Tire

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
It's great to see groups working together like this to help keep the trails open. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Bravo gents! :clap:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Kudos to you

·
Vendor
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was there in Moab that weekend with some friends for that Rally on the Rocks thing. I wish this was posted up somewhere ahead of time so I could have volunteered my time helping the trails.
If we do one of these again we'll try to spread the word ahead of time here. TreadLightly! promoted the project and was asking for volunteers on a number of Side By Side forums.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
If we do one of these again we'll try to spread the word ahead of time here. TreadLightly! promoted the project and was asking for volunteers on a number of Side By Side forums.
Cool, the more info the better chance for volunteers. That's why I didn't hear about it. I don't do the SxS thing, except for that weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts