Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Help! All opinions will be considered

5K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Adrift 
#1 ·
Hello everyone

I am finally on the market for my dream FJ and I have narrowed it down to two FJs. I am looking at a
2011 TTSE, $24,000. 60,000 miles and some mods...very little rust can be seen on the pics I have seen.... super clean. One owner has been offroaded OR
2012 TTSE $22,000.105,000 miles no mods, very little rust, two owners...also super clean.

What you guys think?

#2 ·
Which color do you like best? Are the mods how you would have done them? Ignoring all that, I'd go with 2011 that has lower miles and mods.

Add up the cost for the mods and double that for install and I think they would practically be the same price but the mods are now financed.

#6 ·
2011 TTSE, $24,000. 60,000 miles and some mods...very little rust can be seen on the pics I have seen.... super clean. One owner has been offroaded OR
2012 TTSE $22,000.105,000 miles no mods, very little rust, two owners...also super clean.
Color preference aside, the 2011 TT is the better deal here. My own '11 TT with slightly more miles and a lot more mods sold for ~$8K more than this. So in this case you're essentially getting the truck slightly below market value and the mods for free.

Also green is a better color :)

#12 ·
make sure you have read this from jimmy-buffett if you havent seen this already. And, of course he already weighed in on color choice/year. I dont think you can go wrong with either version of the TT

#10 ·
I'd go with the 2011. That Army Green is the colour I almost purchased. But, I went with 2010! :) You really can't go wrong with either though! The question is, do you like the mods on the 2011. If not, just go 2012 and mod it how you want it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.