Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a pair of rear shocks from a FJ, I'm looking for the silver/blue Bilsteins that I believe came on the Trail Teams Edition. I'm going to use these on my 4runner and I must have a stock length shock, so the aftermarket options are out. I've looked at a few places, and I can't find the silver/blue Bilsteins. Anyone know where I can get them? I need the rears only, no fronts or coils, so I've not had any luck in the classified section either. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Keep an eye out on the For Sale section.

Sets of them seem to show up pretty often.

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked through threads from the last month and haven't found anything, but I'll keep looking. Also, I posted an ad in the WTB section so maybe I'll get something there. I see some of the red/blue Bilsteins on eBay new, but none of the blue/silver (not sure it really makes a difference, just want the silver/blue to match colors to the 5100's I'm putting on the front). Thanks!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have a set of the blue bilstein's front and rear with shocks. pm me if interested. Shipping is a killer on the fronts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, I think I've found them, just didn't think it was right due to the price. Is this right? That shows to be the rear shock absorber, cost of $31.01. Seems way too cheap, but if that's them then it's even better. It looks like coils are the expensive part, over $80 each for the rear coils. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can someone with a TT edition get the part number of the rear shocks? I've found some at a great deal online, but I can't verify that they are the TT's. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts