Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a front bumper that is a non-winch bumper.

Interested in the all pro that I have seen,
anyone know where I can find this bumper?

·
Premium Member
730 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'm sure you could call up most of your "smaller" manufacturers explaining your wants, and they'll be met. I would assume someplace like Demello could make you one of their bumpers sans the holes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be sweet I'm really just looking for a nice clean bumper, wouldn't mind the winch mount, but I live in missouri and have to have a front licence plate... so I would cover it up for a while until i get a winch. So demello takes custom orders? b/c I do like the demello bumpers as well as the all pro.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I have no idea if Demello takes custom orders. But since they are a small shop, and what you want isn't a ridiculous request I don't see why they couldn't oblige.

As to your front license plate issue, I'm sure there are some guys on here who could give you a suggestion. I remember seeing where somebody on here once took some quick fist connectors mounted their plate on it, and then strapped their plate to the bumper.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Check out the Metal tech bumper with the bash plate option very cool and also they are having a group buy right now. Check the group buy section of the forum. The Metal Tech bumper is a much higher quality bumper than the all pro with much better customer service.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am looking for a front bumper that is a non-winch bumper.

Interested in the all pro that I have seen,
anyone know where I can find this bumper?
Relentless will make you one however you want it within reason. You can see mine a few posts down. He would be happy to make it without the winch holes. he had a tacoma bumper he was doing with no holes when i was up there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do like the looks of the relentless bumper, better than the all pro lines. I would want it with no light holes or winch cutout and no hoop. How do I contact them? Thanks for all your help, hopefully I will find the bumper that's right for me!!! I can always drill my own holes later as I get a winch and lights, but I'd prefer to start with a clean slate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DO should make some with the FJ initials.....I'm going to call Relentless this weekend, they have the bumper I'm happiest with.

thank you for all the input and help!!!

Anyone know where I can get a better Y pipe, that dosen't go lower than the frame or under the trans pan?

·
Registered
758 Posts
We may be running another batch of our non-winch mount front bumpers if anyone is interested let us know so we can get them going with our next order!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts