Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I just got the Dobinsons front suspension for my 2011 FJ Cruiser. I have the springs and struts already assembled, but do not have the proper tools or garage to install on my FJ. Also have new UCAs and diff drop...but those are both pretty easy to install after the shocks.
I am pretty good with this stuff so looking for some help.
Wondering if anybody has a suggestion for either a good shop to use in Atlanta area or if anyone is willing to help out...
It seems to be almost identical to the OME 3" lift, just different colors. They are pretty cool shocks so feel free to come help test it out :)

think i attached some pics here also.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Where about in Atlanta are you? I just installed an OME lift on my 07 about a month ago. It isn't a hard job at all to do. I'm up in the Buford area. Have you joined the Georgia FJ Cruisers Facebook page yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in the city so about an hour from Buford. It does not look like a too hard of job, I installed a spacer lift before, but I am in a condo complex without any good tools now.
I am really bad a social media, but I will check out that facebook page. Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts