Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for help from our Canadian friends for Mike (Tibaal89). He is in Montana right now on his way to Winnipeg, where he will be flying out for a week to spend some time with his dad before returning to continue on with his Continental Divide expedition!

As you can imagine he has a lot of gear on and in his truck that he would rather not leave it parked at the airport for a week. I've been sending out messages to Toyota dealerships hoping someone might think it would be interesting to display his truck in all its glory in one of their showrooms, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Mike will be arriving in Winnipeg (hopefully) tomorrow, however he will not be flying out until the 29th. He will need somewhere to park his truck from midday the 29th to midday on the 4th. If any Expo members in the area know of a secure and free/cheap place to store this, or would be willing to park it at their house please let me know!

Or if anyone would like to meet up with Mike while he is there I'm sure he'd be more than happy to stop in and say hi! Oh and he has Guinness as well! :cheers:
tibaal89’s blog thing!!

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Would love to help out but I am way further north close to the Continental Divide. How come he is heading to Winnipeg?? Last time I looked the continetal divide was nowhere close to Winterpeg. LOL.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'd help you out to but I'm also in Ontario. Just giving it another bump. Calling all Winnipeg FJ'ers, tiball89 needs your help.:wave:

·
Admin
9,644 Posts
What time on the 29th will you be here Tibaal??

It's possible you can park in my yard... I'll just park my truck on the street during that time. It's a quiet neighborhood.

I'll be heading to the airport myself at about 2:00pm or so...

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
What time on the 29th will you be here Tibaal??

It's possible you can park in my yard... I'll just park my truck on the street during that time. It's a quiet neighborhood.

I'll be heading to the airport myself at about 2:00pm or so...

YEA!!!! Mike....Jump on this.....

He's on the road all day again so you may not hear from him untill later....

Thanks Winterpeg for takin' care of my boy!!!:bigthumb:

·
Admin
9,644 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Admin
9,644 Posts
NO...Don't tell him that....He'll go lookin' for it:jester:

Engineers like that kinda' crap!!!
:lol:
Well we're not exactly tornado alley... but it should be a good thunderstorm... and then it'll blow over fairly quick. Hopefully no tornado will touch down.

·
Admin
9,644 Posts
Update:

Miss R2FJ is a good lady to have in your corner!

Mike was able to park his rig inside at Woodhaven Toyota in Winnipeg!

:bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.