Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to spread the word about the website so potential FJ Cruiser owners can come here and ask questions and maybee we can convert those into sales for Toyota and show them that they made the right decision in creating this vehicle.

If you would like to help us out, just link to our website on any discussion forums that you think it might be appropriate. If you have a home page, drop us a link from there as well and help spread the word about the site!

Thanks for your assistance!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
This is great. I love it. For all you who were complaining about newbs. Here they come!!:D

·
Registered
767 Posts
My name is Thai. I am the admin of a 4runner forum (see signature). I just linked your forum on one of our threads:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18625

We don't censor other forum's link...but we are against blatant advertisement.

Good luck with the site. It will get very busy very soon with so much enthusiasm over the new FJC.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I dunno if i'll get banned for this, but i'll take my chances. You want people to join the forum, but I read in a post you want to have paid memberships sometime in the future. I understand that it will fund the forums to keepem running, but as a contributing member to other forums, I also help pick up the tab because I want to keep them forums running. Same for this forum. Asking for a small donation from other members would be nice to keep the forum running. I for one wouldn't mind donating. But to pay a membership fee, i'll pass.

·
Banned
505 Posts
CACressida said:
"..You want people to join the forum, but...you want to have paid memberships sometime in the future...."
The message I'm getting here is that the better we advertise this forum and the more people we convince to join same....the likelihood increases of Toyota continually funding its cost; enabling volunteer(?) contributions to pick up the slack.
Hard to believe that these guys have a stated goal of creating 'paid only' forum memberships/sections in the future (our larger atv clubs are attempting this in Michigan with laughable results); yet I did not witness the post you refer to and have to take your word for it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CACressida said:
I dunno if i'll get banned for this, but i'll take my chances. You want people to join the forum, but I read in a post you want to have paid memberships sometime in the future. I understand that it will fund the forums to keepem running, but as a contributing member to other forums, I also help pick up the tab because I want to keep them forums running. Same for this forum. Asking for a small donation from other members would be nice to keep the forum running. I for one wouldn't mind donating. But to pay a membership fee, i'll pass.
The membership is purely voluntary... you can think of it as a donation if you wish, but you get special privileges. Such as a larger PM box, larger quota in the photo gallery, email address @fjcruiserforums.com, etc. Small little features that make it worth your while hopefully. If you dont join, no problem. Your forum stay wont change in the slightest.

·
Registered
848 Posts
ekool said:
The membership is purely voluntary... you can think of it as a donation if you wish, but you get special privileges. Such as a larger PM box, larger quota in the photo gallery, email address @fjcruiserforums.com, etc. Small little features that make it worth your while hopefully. If you dont join, no problem. Your forum stay wont change in the slightest.
Oh...heh, sorry:D

I thought you guys were turning into TundraSolution.com :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts