Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, guys, so here's the deal. I am going to try to buy and send out stickers before Ouray, really soon!!

I need someone to design a sticker for "On My Way to Ouray 2008". It needs to be in Photoshop.

It needs to be black print on white background.

It needs to be a 4" circle.

I was told by the sticker people to open a new file, setup for 4", 600 dpi.

If anyone wants to work on this, I would appreciate it. I just don't have the time to get the artwork done, nor am I nearly as good as most of you. Please post up your ideas, and sorry, but I am just going to pick one by Friday morning and get this done, won't have time for a poll.

Thanks!

Jenny

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not artistic and I suck at photoshop........BUT, I want one! :)
You got it! PM me your addy and I'll be sure to send you one. :) (IF I ever get a design!)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does it need to be a circle? Can it be oval? And did he tell you what format he wants it saved in?
The company I am planning on using (cheapest price for good quality and quantity) offers oval only up to 2 7/8" x 4". I measured last year's sticker from SwissArmySuv, and it is 4" x 6". Lots of difference in size, and I like the idea of a larger sticker, so I have chosen not to go with an oval if I have to order it from this company.

I am going to PM SwissArmySUV and see where he got the stickers last year. I would love to just repeat last year's theme, but I wanted it to be a little different so you could easily differentiate between the two.

What I am looking at now can be a 4" circle or a 4" square with rounded corners. Since I don't have much time and I am purchasing and shipping these all on my own dime, I am going to be forced to take the liberty of choosing the design and shape, and getting them out ASAP.

I work long hours and am having to really hustle to squeeze this all in, and I'm just not very good at Photoshop. The format the sticker company needs is Adobe Photoshop (.psd, .tif, .eps) CS3. The sticker company lady gave me these instructions:

Open photoshop and set up a page that is 4" x 4"

Set dpi to 600.

If anyone wants to make one for me, I would love to see any ideas. Otherwise I am going to have to try and do one on my own, and it probably won't be nearly as cool as the things you all could come up with.

Thanks!

Jenny :)

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I can get a 4"x6" oval printed if that is the preferred size. PM me for more detail info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts