Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Summit they were selling round Yellow 2008 Summit stickers under the tent for two or three bucks. I need another one or two for our scrapbook. Can anyone help me? If so please PM or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Logansky

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
At the Summit they were selling round Yellow 2008 Summit stickers under the tent for two or three bucks. I need another one or two for our scrapbook. Can anyone help me? If so please PM or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Logansky
I believe those were leftover 2007 stickers. the 2008 were blue, unless we are thinking of different things. Either way I'd email the summit team, I'm sure they went home with leftovers and they will be back with em again next year at the very least.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I believe those were leftover 2007 stickers. the 2008 were blue, unless we are thinking of different things. Either way I'd email the summit team, I'm sure they went home with leftovers and they will be back with em again next year at the very least.
They were selling a larger yellow version of this year's blue driver sticker. The 07 summit stickers were included in everyone's driver bag this year.

Logansky, I would send a PM or email to either t2cruiser (Tim), thenookie (Seth), or Bostonian1976 (Jason). One of those three should be able to help you out.

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
They were selling a larger yellow version of this year's blue driver sticker. The 07 summit stickers were included in everyone's driver bag this year.

Logansky, I would send a PM or email to either t2cruiser (Tim), thenookie (Seth), or Bostonian1976 (Jason). One of those three should be able to help you out.
Gotcha, Must of missed that one. Now I want one too :D

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
. . . and I thought maybe I could save the day. I have the yellow 2007 but cannot bring myself to put it on the FJ since I did not attend in 2007. No posin' for me.

·
Registered
467 Posts
My blue one from this year is fading pretty bad and taking a beating from the wiper blade. I am going to PM T2 and beg for another one!

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I've got some for sale.......how much you got? :satan:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I got an extra blue and yellow when I bought the big raffle ticket bundle...

Tearing all those tickets apart was so distracting, the stickers got left behind. :(

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
. . . and I thought maybe I could save the day. I have the yellow 2007 but cannot bring myself to put it on the FJ since I did not attend in 2007. No posin' for me.
Well done...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here's our proof we were there! Go to www.toyota.com/trailteams our photo ID# taken by the trail teams is AHK93 CFXZN The picture is of my son (he's the real Logansky) and I.
I'd post it here but I can't figure out how. I have the picture, and I tried to download it but I get the file is to large so I'm at a loss, I'm computer challanged!

Logansky

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks MudlovingFJ. Tim has my address now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll let you know.

Logansky

1 - 14 of 14 Posts