Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pic of the ARB FJ in an EarthRoamer slide show and had questions on the ER.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Can't say anything for the FJ, but I just saw an Earth Roamer here for the first time a couple of days ago. Now that is an RV!!! They are a little pricey for somebody like me, but cool nonetheless.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Okay, well, what are your questions??
How good are they: off-road; quality; comfort; etc.? What kind of personal experience do you have with them? And of course anything you can add. They are pretty rare, and a tad spendy, but are definitely my idea of an expedition vehicle.

I am referring to the trucks and not the jeeps. The FJ would be the way to go for a smaller expedition vehicle.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Offroad, the JK is as good as a JK Rubicon. In other words, pretty good. It looks almost like a defender 90 with the high roof line. But, a base level 110,000 jeep/rv?
I think i can find a lot better ways to spend my money. People on here have made better expedition vehicles with less than 15 grand. Making the price about 45.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Offroad, the JK is as good as a JK Rubicon. In other words, pretty good. It looks almost like a defender 90 with the high roof line. But, a base level 110,000 jeep/rv?
I think i can find a lot better ways to spend my money. People on here have made better expedition vehicles with less than 15 grand. Making the price about 45.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Yeah that's it. It looks sweet, but not 110 grand sweet.
The f-550 version earthroamer is about 215,000. These are some pricey rigs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts