Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm trying to edit my for sale post in the local NW section as I sold one item. It's stating that I can't edit anything because I've made over 10 edits in the last 7 days. I believe I haven't posted or edited anything within 20 days. Please help, thanks.

·
Admin
7,229 Posts
Provide the link to the sale thread.... and advise what you want to change.... I'll do what I can.
I can't modify the editing restrictions but I can help out for the time being.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks
Forgot I also posted in For Sale section too.
Here's both links: Local For Sale
For Sale
Could you please edit both to state "Snout Cutter Sold"
the new price for Local Area is: $120.00 OBO
and For Sale anywhere else with shipping is $140.00 OBO
Thanks
On second thought would it be better if you just delete the posts and I add new posts?

·
Admin
7,229 Posts
Check it out now... for future reference you may create a new post and simply request the old to be deleted.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a bunch for the help. Is the editing problem fixed or is it something I unknowingly screwed up?
Aloha, J.

·
Administrator
2,081 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the help. Is the editing problem fixed or is it something I unknowingly screwed up?
Aloha, J.
This was a known issue, but we are working on getting it fixed. There was a temporary fix released recently that has improved the function. We are still working on the long term fix for this and expect it to be fully resolved soon. More information will be available in the site updates when they are completed.

Daniel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts