Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I get my license in a month and I will be driving an 08 FJ. My parents will allow me to modify it after I get my license. So, with the small amount of time remaining until that point, I have put together a list of parts I plan on purchasing and having installed.

I'm interested in other owners opinions about the following parts and if they are compatible. Helpful ideas and suggestions welcome.
Thanks!

-Rough Country 3 inch lift
-Procomp series 7069 rims
-Nitto Trail Grapplers in 295/70R17

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Should work if you get a BMC those 295s will be pretty big. Factor in the MPG hit when looking at tires. I ended up with 285s because of that.;). Or throw caution to the wind and get one sweet looking ride. I want to say hi! I am one of the other few young fj owners. I have been driving the fj ever since I got my license.:)
I'm not sure on the details of the rough country lift, is it spacers, or replacement shocks? You could also look at some of toytecs lifts....

I would also personally skip aftermarket rims, and get a bumper or rock sliders. You can always custom paint your stock rims. Of course this is all my opinion...
Cheers,
Matt

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts