Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have been trying to figure out what light bar to put on my iceberg. I need to be able to fold down the lights for garage purposes. I found these pictures posted by a memeber a few years ago when they were selling their light bar. I tried getting info from them, but no repsonse.

Can anyone tell me what bar/setup this is? It looks like the reel wheels light bar, I think??? It would really help if someone could tell me what bar this is? And if it is made to have folding lights, or there is some kind of attachment I need to have put on the lights and then welded to the bar?

Not really sure, anything would help.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is another picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Baja just released a motorized fold down light bar, though it will only work with their racks or drop-in basket for the OEM rack (in development). Wikid knows all about it, I'd PM him.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
11,029 Posts
G'day,
From the photo's this looks member made ... where you loosen the end bolt and rotate it manually to fold down.
Cheers
Baz

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! The baja system looks awesome, but not sure I can drop that kind of money on my light system right now. I need to figure out what parts I would need besides the bar and 4 kc lights to make them able to fold down manually. I will have to upgrade to the automatic LEDs down the road.

·
Registered
328 Posts
You can go with the light bar I have ( Warrior Products Baja Bar ) but I would suggest bolting it through the factory rack like I did as the way they want you to connect it isn't very secure. It only takes a few minutes to loosen both sides, slide it down and then re tighten the knobs.
If you already have the lights then I think this might be perfect for you. :)

Forgot that I have my images on my NorCal page not on here - http://norcalfjs.com/profile/Barricade_II

1 - 9 of 9 Posts