Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Managed to get RA basic bumper and mounting parts for it, but did not get installation instructions.
To be able to fit in on its place I have to remove head lights lower support brackets, which leaves my lights very very poorly fixed and would not dear to drive it like this.. I know RA customer support and deliveries are bad, so that's why asking here that if anyone have pics taken during installation or copy of the instructions, so that I could double check that the desing is or isn't that bad..
Thanks in advance.

p.s. did not buy it directly from RA, so I got it at the same time when payed for it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here you go, i hope this is what you need

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have the same bumper, and didn't have that problem.

It's been a while, but my recollection is that some of the stamped brackets that support the bottom of the grill, the headlights, and such need to have parts of them cut away to provide clearance for the bumper. By any chance did you just remove some of them?

I'll look and see if I still have the install directions when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I managed to do it as it supposed to do before mbarroso12 posted the instructions. Some cutting was reguired.

It strange that their web page says that all their bumpers are bolt on except some chevy models..

Thanks once again

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW the bumper is with lights and wiring harness. Any tips installing those (looked quite straight forward to me)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts