Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Install the factory jack between the axle and upper bumpstop and you can get that extra inch you need.Just be carefull of the wires.
X2 on that, after 5 lift installs thats all I've ever done, the lower links do need to be disconnected but the swaybar is just extra work. Bottle jack will soon loose it's purpouse after you get the lift on. lol Carry a chunk of 4x4 to make up for the lift or you will be maxin out the jack with the tires on the ground tryin to change a tire.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
dont do either take the the one bolt for the panhard bar out and be done with it....
Interesing, never thought of it that way. Only reason I disconnect the lower links is thats how the instructions told me how to do it on my first OME lift, I guess it's just habit now, kinda got a system and stick with it, this panhard option sounds like an easier option.
I agree to swap out your lower links, or at least enforce them with angle iron and box em up. they will get beat and bent on rocks as well as the achilles heel aka lower link forward mounts on the frame. And while were at it you should get the lower shock mount protectors and a rear diff skid and a e locker guard. the needs are endless.:mecry: one dollar after another:jester:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts