Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am brand new to this forum and brand new to FJ Trail Teams. I am coming from a Range Rover Supercharged Sport. I have some questions. I want to sell the stock TRD Black wheels and put a set of 20" American Racing black "MACE" wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler 275 55 20 tires. Has anyone gone with this size configuration? If so can you tell me how it is working for you. Pics please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Why put 20" wheels on a TT, keep the TRD wheels!!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
moneyplays, welcome to the forum. In regards to the wheels, do you have plans to go off roading? If you plan on doing many trips or some of the more challenging terrains, you may not want to go to 20s. The smaller wheels will allow tires with more sidewall-which is better when you take it off road.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
WOW!!! Did you trade the Range Rover for the FJ? And....why for pete's sake? Don't get me wrong, I love my FJ, but I surely do like that RR! What year was your RR Sport?

BTW - X2 on the above - "to each...his own"! HAVE FUN MODDING!

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW!!! Did you trade the Range Rover for the FJ? And....why for pete's sake? Don't get me wrong, I love my FJ, but I surely do like that RR! What year was your RR Sport?

BTW - X2 on the above - "to each...his own"! HAVE FUN MODDING!

Tim
I had a 2007 Sport with 23 inch rinspeed wheels. It was sick! 400 Horsepower. $1300 a month is why it had to go!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I am staying with a black rugged looking wheel. Five X Five let me know if you are interested in the stock TRD's. They are brand new with 400 miles!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ran some 20" AR "Crush" rims for a while but with 33/12.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers and a 3" lift...

I think your combo would look very nice and I'm sure that some one here on this board would love to take the stock rims and tires off your hands.

That looks awesome!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts