Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.
I just bought my Ti FJ about a month ago.
I got tons of mods planned. And I found this picture up here a while ago, and I am curious as to whose it is. I liked it alot mod whise becuase it is basically what I want mine to look like(lift and bumper whise). So If any of yall could help me out to figure out what lift and rims those are I would greatly appreciate it!
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the bumper is the ARB unit. the tires look like Mickey Thompson Baja Claws.the wheels look like regular black steelies, possibly stock steelies.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply. I knew the bumper and the tires. I dont think the rims were stock steelies though the looked different. And I was curious to what size the tires were they looked bigger than 285's. Which made me wonder what lift was on it?

·
965 Posts

·
965 Posts
Your right. I could not find a link for the 87s.
As far as I know the 87 series has been discontinued by procomp. You can find some old stock around the web but they are going to get harder to find over time. I wish procomp would wake up and make them again, I wanted to go with those before my 7089's.

·
Registered
543 Posts
As far as I know the 87 series has been discontinued by procomp. You can find some old stock around the web but they are going to get harder to find over time. I wish procomp would wake up and make them again, I wanted to go with those before my 7089's.
Hijack:
Bummer!!! I just sold a set of stock steelies to a friend thinking I might eventually get a set of these.
Hijack over. Sorry:)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the picture looks very familiar. if you can remember where you found that picture, maybe the owner has a list of mods in his/her signature. i don't see a lowered crossmember indicative of a 6" lift, so the lift is probably the standard 2"-3" lift, possibly the OME heavy lift, but without seeing it, it could be any of the available lifts. as far as the wheels go, you are right, they are not the stock steelies.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i just found reference for that pic. it is BellyDoc's FJ and he has the All-Pro Walker Evans lift kit, 315/75/16 (35") MT Baja Claws, and 6x8 rock crawlers with 4.0 inches backspace.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just found reference for that pic. it is BellyDoc's FJ and he has the All-Pro Walker Evans lift kit, 315/75/16 (35") MT Baja Claws, and 6x8 rock crawlers with 4.0 inches backspace.
Thanks alot man!
I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I believe you can still pick those up from Wheelers Off-Road -->Custom Toyota Wheels from Wheeler's Off-Road

That's where I ordered mine and the customer service was excellent.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts