Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which spare fuse slot inside the car can I tap into to get 12v? I saw someone use the first slot so I tried to use that slotand my engine won't start. Which one of those empty one I can use?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Do you want it constant hot? You have two other options. My Engle freezer fridge is connected to constant. My Garmin powers with the accessories position or engine running. The off-road lights require the running lights to be on. Lots of choices in there.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you want it constant hot? You have two other options. My Engle freezer fridge is connected to constant. My Garmin powers with the accessories position or engine running. The off-road lights require the running lights to be on. Lots of choices in there.
I just need it for my cb and my off-road light. I rarely use these so I guess it doesn't matter constant hot or not. I just need to know which one is safe to use for 12v power. Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you considered adding some extra circuits. It's not that hard.
I can show you how I did mine (added 7 circuits total, 4 controlled by the key & 3 constant) I live in Hicksville. PM if interested.

Carl
Hello Carl...thank you for your reply. It would be great if you could show me how to add a circuit. I wanted to do this for a long time but affraid to it. I can meet you when you have a free weekend. Thanks again..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts