Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its Chad, VP of the Florida Nissan Assoc.

We had a meet with a few of you a couple of months back and would like to extend our welcome to our beach meet. Here is the info.

IT'S BEACH TIME AGAIN!

It's time for the FNA beach meet in Daytona!

Our beach meets have great turn outs, and you can bring out the family! I got a tent and BBQ, Josh if he goes has a volley ball net and other games. Its all around a good time so let do it!

Sat May, 7th.
11AM Meet

Slight change of plans. Instead of meeting up and heading over. I’m just going to give you all the directions on where to meet on the beach. After seeing how packed the beach was today, we are going to need to try to save some spots. Pack your coolers with what ever you all want before coming out. Josh is still brining the grill out so if you wanna BBQ go for it!
I would say that if you can get there earlier then 11 you shouldn’t have a problem parking next to us. After that is going to be a bit more difficult. I will be out there with Josh setup up about 10.

Our main goal in doing it this way instead is to try to get as many spots on the beach as possible before it gets crowded.
PM me here or on Face book if you want my cell number in case you get lost.

If you take I4 east to 95 south you will get off at exit 256 and turn left at the light. That will put you on Dunlawton ave. Take that all the way till you hit sand and water! Its 5 bucks to get on the beach, and as of right now, make a right after you pay. We should be setup on the right side.

Heres a good map. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=....138068,-80.997391&spn=0.137642,0.307274&z=12

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Partner, you are just KILLING me!!!!! Not another get-together I am missing?!?!?!? Does this deployment ever end?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Bumping this.

C'mon folks!! Don't blow this off just 'cause I won't be there:lol: Like the man said, "Its the beach!" for crying out loud.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Its Chad, VP of the Florida Nissan Assoc.

We had a meet with a few of you a couple of months back and would like to extend our welcome to our beach meet. Here is the info.

IT'S BEACH TIME AGAIN!

It's time for the FNA beach meet in Daytona!

Our beach meets have great turn outs, and you can bring out the family! I got a tent and BBQ, Josh if he goes has a volley ball net and other games. Its all around a good time so let do it!

Sat May, 7th.
11AM Meet at Wing house -2721 W International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
http://www.winghouse.com/winghouse-l...beach-florida/

The Wing House is just a meeting place to head to the beach. We can stop for subs, drinks, ice and other food before hitting the sand.

Come on out!:clap::rocker:
WHats Up ChaD!!! Long time brother..... I wont be home till the 13th MAy For my R&R I wont be able to make the run...:mecry:

Bumping this.

C'mon folks!! Don't blow this off just 'cause I won't be there:lol: Like the man said, "Its the beach!" for crying out loud.:cheers:
I agree! Got 2 guys that would kill to be there and cant..... It will be a waste for those that can, and not to go!!!

Apex Brother we both get home, we need to have one hell of a meet and DO a big Blow out! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Dang I just saw that you'll be back on the 13th. That's for 3 weeks right? A little too soon for me, unfortunately. We'll do the big blow-out someday...

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Chad, The wife, and 2 of my girls will be there with My FJ as of now... I will still be HERE!!!:mecry:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All you guys are awesome and thanks for being so cool. Not stuck up like the responses we got from some other lifted truck clubs.

You all are invited to any meet we got. No questions asked! Cause at the end of the day, its all about riding in a sweet lifted ride. :rocker:

You all can keep up with us on Face Book - Search Florida Nissan Association and ill accept the invite. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
All you guys are awesome and thanks for being so cool. Not stuck up like the responses we got from some other lifted truck clubs.

You all are invited to any meet we got. No questions asked! Cause at the end of the day, its all about riding in a sweet lifted ride. :rocker:

You all can keep up with us on Face Book - Search Florida Nissan Association and ill accept the invite. :bigthumb:
YOU guys have some pretty sick setups your self and Hey Your the one allowing us to wheel with you SO Thank you.
Besides its all about scarring the Children.. I mean Offroading...:lol:
Wiish I could be there, But at least the wife will Be there with the Important part... The FJ! Being May and in Daytona should be pretty SIck!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Cause at the end of the day, its all about riding in a sweet lifted ride. :rocker:
Hey now! No need to be nasty like that! :ninja:

My FJC is still stock height! In fact, I am all stock, except for 33 Cooper STT's, instead of stock 32's tires!

lol Just :stickpoke:ing you! :bigthumb:

-----

PaulThePhotographer

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
SO your Vertically CHallenged... And O' Natural :rofl:
One thing About it, It Should make for a really good Photo Op with all the DIfferent Vehicles and set ups out on the Beach!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have a few "stockers" ourselves. no biggie! lol. They are going for performance rather that the lifted look. If gas keeps heading in the direction that it is I might do the same! lol.:cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One thing About it, It Should make for a really good Photo Op with all the DIfferent Vehicles and set ups out on the Beach!!!!!
Ya we get some awesome pics out there. Heres a vid I created that has some of those pics in it.

YouTube - Xterra!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
:rofl::rofl:

I guess my FJC has a variant of the "Small Man Syndrome" maybe something like, "Short FJC Syndrome" and that is why my FJC is all beat up. It has to keep proving itself to all the "taller" vehicles out there.

:clap::lol::rocker::rofl:

------

PaulThePhotographer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey chad this is mad_mechanix's wife. Im gonna be coming down on friday. Just wondering if you know of anyplace there close on the beach to stay at. Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey chad this is mad_mechanix's wife. Im gonna be coming down on friday. Just wondering if you know of anyplace there close on the beach to stay at. Thanks
Yes actually there is a Days inn right next to the ramp to the beach where we are going to be. Heres the link.

Days Inn | Daytona Beach Florida Hotel | Daytona Beach, FL 32118 | Near Beach - (0 Miles), Sun Glow Pier - (0 Miles) & Port Orange YMCA - (2 Miles)

and if that one is too much money cause its beach side then this one is basically across the street from my house just as you come off of I95 and Dunlawton ave. The hotel is about 2 years old, and you could follow me down to the beach when I head out so you dont get lost. Either chocie is good though! Heres the link.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange

Let me know if you need any help!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts