Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next time you update your Ranger Rack installation manual and change the contents of your supplied parts, why not change the downloadable PDF manual on your website as well to match the new info and parts.:flame:

Also, I hope sometime in the near future, someone wastes 3 hours of your time that you can never get back.

In short, :fu:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Wow... you have some anger issues with this:worried:

Well at least your done... right?

:cheers:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, by the time I got to the part where I have to set the rack on the brackets, it was too late at night to call a neighbor for help. Hope to have it finished today.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It's a roof rack? How tough could it be? Who reads the directions anyway?:cheers:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finished....and love it. Unfortunately my new Warn wireless driving lights won't fit under the front bar, but I have a friend with a plasma cutter who is going to make me some brackets for them this week.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Vermiform: I feel your pain. I love my Gobi Stealth rack, and the various accessories I've gotten. However, Gobi's website sucks in a fairly major way. It's like they are trying to NOT sell stuff. How many of you knew there is a Stealth tool box? if you can find it on their site, you deserve a discount!
Gobi, websites used to be hard to build, now in 2011 (almost), not so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts