Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sending greetings from Texas. Always loved the FJ Cruiser and am a Toyota fan in general. First car was a scion TC and also owned an FR-S. Looking forward to owning a Supra one day. But I could also use a little help from you guys on the forum my FJ needs a little help. I need a set of rear headrest. And I’m looking to do my first mod. Looking to add a Sony XAV-712 HD double din so I can game in the truck on breaks. Anyone use this head unit before? And I was also poking around the forums and could use some advice on adding the rear tweeters to my FJ as I have the basic stereo

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hey guys, sending greetings from Texas. Always loved the FJ Cruiser and am a Toyota fan in general. First car was a scion TC and also owned an FR-S. Looking forward to owning a Supra one day. But I could also use a little help from you guys on the forum my FJ needs a little help. I need a set of rear headrest. And I’m looking to do my first mod. Looking to add a Sony XAV-712 HD double din so I can game in the truck on breaks. Anyone use this head unit before? And I was also poking around the forums and could use some advice on adding the rear tweeters to my FJ as I have the basic stereo
I’ve got an extra set of rear headrests I’d be willing to sell. I bought them as spares for mine but really don’t need them at the moment. They cost me fifty bucks; if you pay for shipping and give me my $50 back, they’re yours

Dan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve got an extra set of rear headrests I’d be willing to sell. I bought them as spares for mine but really don’t need them at the moment. They cost me fifty bucks; if you pay for shipping and give me my $50 back, they’re yours

Dan
You have yourself a deal sir can you email me @[email protected] you are a saint I just need pics of them cause online guy wanted 300 sheesh

·
A-Team Moderator
8,967 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New headrests run from $181 to $262, so $300 for 3 isn't out of line.

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.com/search?search_str=fj+cruiser+headrest

Cool Springs is a forum SV/Supporting Vendor for parts and so is www.PUREFJCRUISER.com if you need anything.

The rear speaker grilles are available at PURE. https://www.purefjcruiser.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=do3h55o5e12oulml2ep3vu51s3&keyword=speaker+grill+rear

Welcome to the party pal!
Thank you for the great information. I will peruse purefj when I get a chance they sell oem parts I take it? And I bookmarked that site with the grilles. And I guess it’s subjective 300 seems expensive for headrest especially considering I just bought the FJ

·
Premium Member
16,451 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi FJ SHAM, welcome from central Ohio!

·
Registered
534 Posts

Dan
You have yourself a deal sir can you email me @[email protected] you are a saint I just need pics of them cause online guy wanted 300 sheesh
Email sent :bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts