Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so june 12th I turn 22! :clap: And this year I feel like I have something I truly WANT to do! I want to do a trail with my FJ crew haha. Maybe a borago run... and after then run go to the bar i go to near the orange circle for a few drinks (probably coke for me) and a good time.

Is anyone free 6/12 that wants to join me for a B-DAY run and bar run haha

I met many people on this forum I respect and would love to join in on this run (if you can). the people that come to mind are FJ FunJunkie, frogeye, fjollie, thugasaur, Air2air, jeshua, frogeye, mudluvin...

Tho anyone who can make it should go :clap:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
OK so june 12th I turn 22! :clap: And this year I feel like I have something I truly WANT to do! I want to do a trail with my FJ crew haha. Maybe a borago run... and after then run go to the bar i go to near the orange circle for a few drinks (probably coke for me) and a good time.

Is anyone free 6/12 that wants to join me for a B-DAY run and bar run haha

I met many people on this forum I respect and would love to join in on this run (if you can). the people that come to mind are FJ FunJunkie, frogeye, fjollie, thugasaur, Air2air, jeshua, frogeye, mudluvin...

Tho anyone who can make it should go :clap:
Hey Mr. Maxx, sorry for the delay, I'm just seeing this. If I'm open I'd join you for sure. Keep me posted.

:bump: ing for Mr. Tmaxx's BDAY

You mention my name twice above! =P

·
Registered
47 Posts
on the 13th-14th there will be a lucrene/barstow run with some tacoma guys, im planning on heading out there with my stock fj and seeing what it can do, i was hoping to get some fj guys to go too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts