Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man! we had a great time hanging out at your campsite last week. :clap:
That was genuinely one of the best weeks of my life; thanks in large part to you and your extreme hospitality. :cheers:

Sorry to Mr. & Mrs. FatBob (and other neighbors) for the conversation going on outside your nylon walls way too late into the night.

That week with you and the others was an experience I will never forget and always treasure.

Ouray is our spot. It's always been special to us since we started our annual pilgrimage there almost a decade ago, but now there will be a little empty place in me when ever I'm there without you guys. :mecry:

steven

·
Registered
426 Posts
Its o.k. I just get in my grumpy old fart mode around midnight. Too many years of getting up early and never staying up late. We enjoyed everyones company and getting to know people.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
. . . but now there will be a little empty place in me when ever I'm there without you guys. :mecry:

steven
Well then, just invite us all out there next time you go. :lol:

Its o.k. I just get in my grumpy old fart mode around midnight. Too many years of getting up early and never staying up late. We enjoyed everyones company and getting to know people.
Time just got away from us after that little evening trail run.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well then, just invite us all out there next time you go. :lol:
As far as that goes, you're always invited, but I doubt you'd actually make it out here.

Actually, we may be going back there in the fall....just can't get enough....and the Aspens look great that time of year.

If we do go this fall, I'm pretty sure we'll rerun Imogene.....just so I can time it and report back to EVERYONE about the difference.....also, we'd really like to see those giant Aspen forests on the other side (especially the Ophir area) in the fall.

Time just got away from us after that little evening trail run.
Indeed.
Hey, ya know what?....I know the best little party (I mean camping) spot on one of the off-shoots from that little road (we didn't go there this time). There's enough room to park about 20 rigs (just in case it grows next time around). :cheers: We've camped near it before, but never directly in that spot, because we never needed that much space....it could be perfect for our little gatherings though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey! Fat Bob, and Mrs. Fat Bob,...
I'm so glad we got to meet you, and I, too, want to say sorry for the late night noisiness.

I had a great time hanging out with you guys, too!

Thanks to everyone who shared some great times 'round Kal's campfire!

Karing about u all!

·
Banned
457 Posts
Just saw this. I really enjoyed everyone's company and am glad you guys were able to stop by.

Bob - Once again, I apologize for the inconvinience. I am thinking about skipping the KOA and setting up camp someplace a little more secluded next year.

And Kal, you need to change your name or something man. Things would start getting confusing after a few drinks. :)

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...And Kal, you need to change your name or something man. Things would start getting confusing after a few drinks. :)
...or we could just decide not to drink next time :silly: .......nah.

Let's see, how many versions of distinction did we come up with?
There was,
Old Kal and young Khal
CAKal and COKhal
Kal senior and Khal junior

...oh, and didn't someone claim to be the
'real Khal and the fake Kal',
or was it the other way around? :lol:

Ya, I think we'll still be living the Summit for a while via the forum.
I just can't let it go. :mecry:

p.s. 600 baby :rocker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts