Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanna tell ya thanks for the good time last weekend. Also I think you left a jacket at my house, I'll keep it till next time. Later:jester:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, it's been 4 days, is it too early to call? I dont want to seem to anxious. I had a great day with your sister Camry yesterday. BTW doesnt her name sound like a southerner trying to say camera? Well I digress. I'll call you tonight toyota my love. I'd like to take you out again this weekend, mabey somewhere secluded and possibly play rough. Talk to ya soon.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude, I'm not usually one to kiss and tell but this girl likes it wet, sloppy, dirty, rough, and for days on end. shh don't tell anyone. She does drink alot, buuut so do I.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
DUDE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING MESSING WITH MY GIRL!!!!

I going to have to kick your ***

·
Registered
120 Posts
She's a keeper.
Just watch out for her big sister Highlander and little sister RAV4, they both look like they'll give you a good ride... But they're pretty lacking in skills or enthusiasm.
She must try so hard because she's a middle child.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
lexus is nice, but beware of the younger Scion siblings. they are cheap, quick, and leave you feeling itchy.....

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Nice thread!:rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.