Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey FJ group!

New to the Toyota brand & to the FJ world.

Appreciate a good mod both mechanically and cosmetic. Looking forward to reading up on more of the plethora of info your community has already documented & within ongoing threads.

Looking forward to having a very capable 4x4 to take my wife & I out to the mountains and in a few more adventures around North America!

Also; Just curious how many Canadians we have in this community? I’m located in Calgary Alberta, and would appreciate knowing anyone who’s in this part of the world with an FJ.

·
Premium Member
16,122 Posts
There's a few of us kicking around ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: DHD

·
Premium Member
18,336 Posts
We're here and there. Should be a good barn burner tonight between out 2 teams, eh? O....gotta run...sound like a kerfuffle going on at the Bonspiel

·
Premium Member
17,635 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey FJ group!

New to the Toyota brand & to the FJ world.

Appreciate a good mod both mechanically and cosmetic. Looking forward to reading up on more of the plethora of info your community has already documented & within ongoing threads.

Looking forward to having a very capable 4x4 to take my wife & I out to the mountains and in a few more adventures around North America!

Also; Just curious how many Canadians we have in this community? I’m located in Calgary Alberta, and would appreciate knowing anyone who’s in this part of the world with an FJ.

View attachment 1121247
Hey my man! count me in Jram from Milton Ontario! Welcome and I love to see more Canadians here. It is a long drive from Milton to Calgary but I am new to the FJ even if it is an old 2007 with over 300k and I am just getting to know it and loving it more every day! Enjoy!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.