Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right kids, it's time for a HHH, and since it's been great outside and it's mud bug season, it's time for some Big Woodrow's action.

Try to get there early, as Thursday is Pint Night, $6 gets you the pint glass and $1 domestic refills from there on out!

I work close by so I'll try to be there around 5:15p or so to grab one of the big picnic tables by the pool table, but if you beat me there, snag the biggest table you can!

See you kids out there! :cheers:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I will be there!!! Woohooo!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On it like a nerd on xbox, are ya?

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I believe 5x5 is in too. :) that's 3....

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Fingas and the Mexicoon might make an appearance as well.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
I shall be there......if I can find it.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I shall be there......if I can find it.
Mikey, it's easy to get there, it's about a half mile north of 59 on Chimney Rock, just passed Richmond on the right.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Y'all drink a beer for Sean! This is the day he will be having surgery!
Have FUN :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I'm game!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm high tailing it from the office at 5 and should be there about 5:15-5:20...I'm going to try hard to get one of the big picnic tables by the pool table.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm trapped at the looney bin til 6 but I'm just down the skreet. LOL maybe I can escape a tad bit early...

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm trapped at the looney bin til 6 but I'm just down the skreet. LOL maybe I can escape a tad bit early...
I see some "woman issues" in your future, maybe around 4:45 or something....

·
Registered
324 Posts
I see some "woman issues" in your future, maybe around 4:45 or something....
I was like ??? ....and den I was like Ohhh!! If I tell them I have "woman issues" the guys will say "so do I!!" LOL

Whatever I leave early I have to make it up Friday to "the man". I'll do 30min to a HR. For my fj nerd herd but 2 hrs?! That's like a eternity on Friday. :(

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was like ??? ....and den I was like Ohhh!! If I tell them I have "woman issues" the guys will say "so do I!!" LOL

Whatever I leave early I have to make it up Friday to "the man". I'll do 30min to a HR. For my fj nerd herd but 2 hrs?! That's like a eternity on Friday. :(
So bascially...you're scared. Don't worry, I'll have a glass of warm milk waiting for you when you get there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Crap! Dont get out of work till 6:30 in Texas city... ill have to catch y'all next time. Ive been wanting to meet up

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

Oh for gosh sakes! Take one for the team!:lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts