Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am Roman with Toyota of Cool Springs. I'm here to try and help everyone out with any OEM Toyota parts needs. I help some of the other Toyota forums such as Toyota Nation, Tundras.com, Tundra Talk, 4Runers.com, Supraforums, and where ever else I can.

Our site is https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.com/

The catalog is fairly easy to use, and if you already have a part number for what you're needing, you can enter it into the search bar at the top. Feel free to shoot me a PM or tag me in a thread if you need some help. I'll be reading through some of the posts and offering help where I can.

Also, for all forum members, use the discount code FORUM20 to save 20% on the shipping cost when you go to check out.

Thanks for having me. :)

EDIT: If you make a new thread in the Toyota of Cool Springs forum, please tag me in it. For whatever reason, I am not receiving notifications for new threads being started in this forum, even though I am subscribed and it's actually my section. Just type the @ symbol followed by my username [email protected] It should look like this @[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
Thank you and welcome - will be checking out some parts next! :blueblob:

Edit: just spent some time on your site and had to say how much I like it...and your prices! Really like the way it’s laid out, and how you have diagrams of parts/systems right next to names/descriptions. Bookmarked!

·
Vendor
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you make a new thread in the Toyota of Cool Springs forum, please tag me in it. For whatever reason, I am not receiving notifications for new threads being started in this forum, even though I am subscribed and it's actually my section. Just type the @ symbol followed by my username [email protected] It should look like this @[email protected]

·
Vendor
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just made a small order of a set of rear rotors and TRD pads....
being from NYC this saved me on the tax and another $7 on shipping.

Similar online pricing on the parts and shipping(before discount) from 2 other local dealers but the tax savings was key....in the end about a 10% overall savings. Now that ebay charges tax as well and parts there being a little more expensive...COOL SPRINGS is the best deal right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Roman.
I have a 2007 automatic 4x4 FJ Cruiser, I need a 3.73 rear complete axle differential assembly with e lock . I wonder if a 2010 FJ cruiser differential axle often call 8.2 will work on a 2007.
Thanks
Angel

·
Vendor
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello Roman.
I have a 2007 automatic 4x4 FJ Cruiser, I need a 3.73 rear complete axle differential assembly with e lock . I wonder if a 2010 FJ cruiser differential axle often call 8.2 will work on a 2007.
Thanks
Angel
That's a good question. The part numbers are different, but the gear ratios are the same. I checked on the rear axle housing, and those have different part numbers between the two year models as well. I don't know what they changed between the two, but there is some difference on the diffs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Roman,

Can you get the top windshield molding for a 2013 Trail Teams? I'm having a hard time finding the cement grey version.

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 20 of 27 Posts