Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone great forum here with some incredible info. So my girlfriend got a new truck so I couldn't pass up her 2008 FJ 4x4 sand color with only 22k miles :) I'm a little overwhelmed with all the mod choices for the FJ. Does anyone here know or can recommend of a shop in Miami (south Florida area) that knows how to do FJ mods. I want to go 3" lift likely 18" wheels AT tires and probably a TRD supercharger and exhaust. Does anyone have experience with the TRD supercharger kit? Will it work with a snorkel? This is now my DD so I don't want to go too crazy but still want to have fun see what this truck can do offroad. Thanks in advance for your suggestions :wave:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Congrats on the FJ and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Take your time and read read read; look at all the build threads and your path will become clear. It all depends on what you want your truck to do for you. :wave::cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome to the club.

there will not be a ton of feedback about the supercharger. only because most would love to have it, but it's too darn expensive. and the power gains are only modest at best.

definitely read up on the site as there is a tremdendous amount of info to take in before going all out modding.

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
What your requesting can be done in a drive way. The TRD SC could be done at any Toyota dealership as well.

Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Congrats on the FJ and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Congrats on the FJ. Welcome to the forum!!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Welcome and Congrats :wave:

Pics when you get a chance and yes many of us dream about the SC. Some of us are waiting for the 2012 model SC to be released.

:cheers:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
498 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome! Time to start modding!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Oldcruiser" I like the look of your ride especially the front bumper/bull bar, who makes that? Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts